Wednesday, March 28, 2012

10 Things

My name is Brandi Steele & this is 10 things about me


un.  I adore my Canon camera
deux.  I love style books examples: I Love Your Style by Amanda Brooks & Style Naturally by Summer Rayne Oaks
trois.  my soul was born in the 60's but, I am only 16
quatre.  Jesus Christ is my Savior & he sends me in motion
cinq.  I so badly want to go to school at the Academy of Art University (hence the blog name)
six.  I am really bad at learning new languages
sept.  I am addicted to reading magazines fashion, home, surfing, artist I love them all
huit. I was named after a mean girl in my mom's high school
neuf.  I am in alternative school because I am such a trouble maker just kidding its due to past health issues
dix.  Starbucks Hot Chocolate is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment